Friday, November 30, 2007

Stop throwing the bo's!


So, I woke up at 5:40 this mourning and Tiffany tells me I hit her in the nose last night. She has claimed this about three or so times before and I can't really deny anything because I happened to be sleeping. Before we went to bed she told me she was going to be decorating at her mom's house tomorrow, today, and they were going out to lunch. She invited me along and just after 9:00 this mourning I got a call from her telling me they were going to Red Lobster. Her dad was also coming, but we were driving separately due to a phone conference he had to be in prior to me having to return to work. He left work a few minutes before me, so when I arrived at the Red Lobster Tiffany and her parents were sitting at the table. When walking up to the table I indeed saw the black eye on Tiffany and felt terribly uncomfortable. She proceeded to ask me how I felt while laughing at me. Her dad was at the nascar bar last night watching the Dallas-Green Bay game, and it just so happens that both teams have many fans in this town so the bar was packed. He asked her if she got the black eye in the bar fight last night, we were there as well but unfortunately left before this. Apparently a huge fight broke out when a Green Bay fan tore off a Dallas fan's jersey. It just so happened that the guy wearing the Dallas jersey was a Marine. As the story goes, he kicked the shit out of the guy while the rest of the bar went into fight mode. Every table was turned over while the tiny bar owner tried to get in between the people. The cops showed up and strangely enough none of the underage kids got arrested for being heavily intoxicated. This got me a little off of my story, but I thought it was worth it. So I was feeling uncomfortable at the table with Tiffany, black eye, and her parents. The three of them gave me shit for around ten minutes until her mom told me to look at her. She happened to be wiping off the makeup covering up her eye. This was a great time, I now immediately thought I should get her back, but after a while I thought hitting her in the face was good enough. It did really happen.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to tear the jersey off of some hick!

To get her back try urinating on her stairs, oh wait, there your stairs. Maybe piss in her car or something.

Funny stuff.

Andre said...

Yeah, piss in her car. That'll turn out well, I'm sure.

Liz Peltier Moyer said...

Did you get the biscuits at red lobster? I love those things. How is all that night urination coming along for you?