Saturday, November 17, 2007

I was supposed to work today


So I was supposed to go into work today, but I checked my email and Elizabeth called. I ended up talking to her and Dan for almost 2 hours so work went out the window, at least for the mourning. Tiff and I are meeting some people for breakfast in a little while. While I was talking to Elizabeth and Dan I was informed the Michigan ohio state game is on today so that might take precedence over work this afternoon. I have to finish spackling and sanding the bathroom as well before it can get painted so the day is full. I really like the picture of big butter jesus and it is close to the holidays so don't eat it all at once.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ditching on work is always choice! Especially for breakfast and football. Good to see you still have your whits about you living with them southern folk.