Saturday, November 17, 2007

Just starting the blog, finally


Well I'm now getting settled in my new home, it is very nice. Tiffany and I are taking our time, but getting everything decorated. Work is going well, I like it so far, but it is really busy. I think I will attempt to get a bike rack installed, in an attempt to lose the 10lbs I've gained since moving down here. Lots of eating out ensued when I had to live in a hotel. That lasted for over 2 months and a regular eating habit is very welcomed. I won't get into the last three months of the KY, but I have experienced many funny things since joining the southern accents. You will have to check back for updates of the fun times to come. Hopefully this will keep you full since I update this so frequently.

2 comments:

Maycon Marques said...

Nice start!

;D

Andre said...

Those are some big sausages... and I know you love a big sausage.