Thursday, November 22, 2007

Heating Up!


Well, my parents and brother arrived last night around 10:30, about an hour into the first Die Hard. Tiff and Ben went to Wal-Mart last night and bought a bunch of movies and in those all 4 Die Hards, so we watched the first and 4th movies last night. I've of coarse seen the first one many times, but never the forth. This in now my new favorite Die Hard. During the viewing of Live Free or Die Hard I coined the new name for Bruce, Die Hard. I didn't think it was possible to take a helicopter down with a car, or a gunner out said helicopter by driving over a fire extinguisher prior to jumping out of the car and running it up a ramp to jump it into said helicopter. That's enough of that.

So back to my parents and Andre. Tiff and I showed them around the house before heating up some lasagna, Tiff makes some great spinach lasagna, and proceeded to watch the end of the first Die Hard. My brother and I play three games of table tennis, he apparently read the last post, I beat him handedly three times before we put in the forth installment of Die Hard. Another great part about this is the surround sound system Tiff has. Ben and I hooked it, the Wii and PS2 up downstairs. This made the movie even better. Mom and Dad couldn't get over the sounds coming from every direction. That cracked me up.

Well, getting to the heading of this post, and the best part in my opinion.

I have a heated toilet seat. I got it from Tiff for my birthday and just put it in last night. It is wonderful. The feeling I get is indescribable every time I take a seat. I also think this will help my movements, not that I needed any.

The picture really has nothing to do with thanksgiving, but I like it. It's from Mammoth cave national park, a river with a old farry connected to cables. It has a paddle wheel to power it across the river, and can only carry two cars.

Check out
visionsofypsi
for more of thanksgiving happenings. I just want to add, my dad forgot WKRP thanksgiving special from 1978 or something. I love it, however I love making fun of him for it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"During the viewing of Live Free or Die Hard I coined the new name for Bruce, Die Hard. I didn't think it was possible to take a helicopter down with a car, or a gunner out said helicopter by driving over a fire extinguisher prior to jumping out of the car and running it up a ramp to jump it into said helicopter. That's enough of that."

That sure is enough of that! You can only think about that paragraph for five seconds before your head explodes!

Liz Peltier Moyer said...

more commas, less die hard!!