Tuesday, December 4, 2007

World Series 08'


Well, the tigers have made another move. I just got home from work and turned on sportscenter. This day was a bit unusual; I had the second day of negotiations training at work which finished up around 3:00 cst. Then I left to take a plant layout to a printing company, they are going to make emergency exit layouts for me to post throughout the plant. Around 3:40, I hadn't got the layout dropped off yet, I received a call from work. A forklift driver ran over someone's foot. This someone happened to be his son. It wasn't on purpose or anything, just an accident, but it's never happened before. This is leading into the title of this post. Something else happened a few minutes ago which makes me really happy, and sad. Maybin and Miller were traded to the marlins for Willis and Cabrera.

3 comments:

Andre said...

Did you take that picture? It's really clear and vibrant.

When time, at Sun Steel, a 10,000 lb die broke it's supports and crushed a guy's foot. I mean, flattened it. There was no light getting under it from the side. It happened to be the guy's very first day on the job too.

I never heard how it all turned out, but it couldn't have been good.

peltierinator said...

Yes, I did, from my seat and thank you for that.

Unknown said...

I think that dude's son had finished off the rest of the moon shine from the bathtub and pappy had to learn him real good like.

Miggy-Cab is a badass--he's my Tiger--behind Jimmy that is.

What game are we meeting at in August?